Yes
0 (0%)
No
9 (75%)
You're an azz corbe
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: September 01, 2023, 02:58:22 am

Author Topic: Was your MoM doing ACID?  (Read 967 times)

Offline corbe

Was your MoM doing ACID?
« on: August 22, 2023, 02:56:40 am »
Rare footage of 1950's housewife on LSD (Full Version) ~ TechStepDoll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-jQeWSDKc
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Was your MoM doing ACID?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 03:12:11 am »
Illegal Smile

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 03:15:25 am »
Rare footage of 1950's housewife on LSD (Full Version) ~ TechStepDoll

The housewife volunteered?  This isn't possible.  There is no conceivable way she could have had any concept or understanding of what would be happening to her in the next few hours.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 03:22:29 am »
   Probably part of MKULTRA, run by the CIA.  She resembles my Maw, though and as a teenager I often though my mom was on Drugs.  She was projecting her phobias on poor innocent me accusing me of doing the same drugs she's on.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 03:24:33 am »
Nah, my mom was running from the shelter of a mother's little helper

@corbe
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 03:37:12 am »
   Probably part of MKULTRA, run by the CIA.

It is cruel to not give her someone else to trip with.  Tripping alone sucks.

She resembles my Maw, though and as a teenager I often though my mom was on Drugs.  She was projecting her phobias on poor innocent me accusing me of doing the same drugs she's on.

I am convinced that someone gave me acid when I was 4.  I was in my living room surrounded with grownups I didn't know.  I felt like my whole body was swollen, and I had this crushing sensation as if I was being crammed into a coffee cup while everyone else was laughing.  Maybe I got some of the good Sandoz shit.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 03:39:03 am »

Mine was a straight up drunk with some amphetamine use here and there.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2023, 03:44:18 am »
   My Dad first tried Pot in 57 bought it off some Cubans in Bugalousa, LA, probably Cruz's Dad.  My Mom didn't like it, so that $hit stopped. 
   Never smoked pot with anybody in my Family, being the Black Sheep and all.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2023, 02:15:40 pm »
Lord only knows.  She turned out to be one twisted woman!  Our relationship ended many years ago!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2023, 02:22:12 pm »

@corbe

What a drag it is getting old
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2023, 02:22:39 pm »
I'm sorry some of y'all had problematic relationships with your mothers.  Mine was, and is, amazing; she managed to raise four kids mostly on her own, and do very well at her job as well.  And, to-date, none of us four has ended up in prison!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2023, 02:52:02 pm »
I'm sorry some of y'all had problematic relationships with your mothers.  Mine was, and is, amazing; she managed to raise four kids mostly on her own, and do very well at her job as well.  And, to-date, none of us four has ended up in prison!

I was not serious about my mom....And for the record, she wouldn't even understand this thread. @Kamaji

I know I am and was blessed to have my mom as my mom.  She's really amazing, I hope I can be half the woman she is when I'm an octogenarian
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2023, 04:37:50 pm »
My mom and dad went on dates to the Youth Temperance Council meetings.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2023, 06:34:55 pm »
I think it's sad and grotesque (the experimentation on this woman, that is), but then, I wasn't much amused by the drug culture of the 1960s.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 08:37:13 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2023, 08:14:22 pm »
Illegal Smile

One of the best Prine songs evah!!

I don't think my Mom did acid during her young days. But when she got older (40's) and "emancipated" I could see it happening. But I'll never know. lol

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2023, 08:54:16 pm »
My mom and dad went on dates to the Youth Temperance Council meetings.

I bet they were fun at parties!°
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2023, 11:21:37 pm »
It is cruel to not give her someone else to trip with.  Tripping alone sucks.

Bingo! It just ain't the same thing.

Frankly,I honestly feel sorry  for anyone who HASN'T done acid at least 10 times. The first trip can be bewindering,but after that,IF you are in a quiet place where nobody will try to screw with  your mind,it's magic.

I don't mind admitting that taking acid and smoking pot saved my mind and my life. It gave me the unique opportunity to look "in" at myself and gain an understanding of the problems and how to defeat them.

It also made me a LOT less violent and more willing to listen to other POV without slapping some SOB up side the head.

HOWEVER,ANYBODY that gives ANYBODY else LSD as a surprise,should be shot at dawn. If you know what is happening to you and why your mind is suddenly giving you insights that now seem so obvious you can't understand why you didn't see/understand them before,that's one thing.

"BOO! HERE AH IZ!" is an entirely different thing.

Back in my party  days I have actually refused to give any acid to friends who I honestly didn't think were ready for it.  It can open doors in your mind that you didn't even know existed,and that is a good thing ONLY if you WANTED and NEEDED those doors opened. Of course,no one KNOWS they NEED those doors open until their minds and approach to accepting new realities are ready for the experience.

People were fond of saying "Take some acid and free your mind.",but from MY POV,your mind needed to already be free and open to new ideas to get the full benefit. Otherwise,you are just getting stoned.

I am convinced that someone gave me acid when I was 4.

IF that is true,they should have been shot.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 11:24:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2023, 11:27:49 pm »

@Kamaji

That's setting the bar a little too low. I never ended up in prison either,and I have no idea why. Not complaining,mind you,I just don't know how it happened.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2023, 11:29:43 pm »

I turned 21 in prison doing life without parole.  No one could steer me right, but mama tried.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2023, 11:33:07 pm »
Rodney Crowell - "East Houston Blues" [Lyric Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn-7vxAozGQ