Author Topic: Mark Meadows Just Complicated Donald Trump's Defense in the Classified Docs Case  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows Just Complicated Donald Trump's Defense in the Classified Docs Case
By Bonchie | 7:39 AM on August 21, 2023

News of what Donald Trump's former chief of staff told special counsel Jack Smith regarding the classified documents case in Florida is spreading. According to reports, Mark Meadows testified that he was not aware of any standing order to declassify any materials that the former president took with him to Mar-a-Lago.

https://twitter.com/PhilipWegmann/status/1693575173755039750

Appearing to contradict former President Donald Trump's primary public defense in the classified documents case, former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has told special counsel Jack Smith's investigators that he could not recall Trump ever ordering, or even discussing, declassifying broad sets of classified materials before leaving the White House, nor was he aware of any "standing order" from Trump authorizing the automatic declassification of materials taken out of the Oval Office, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.
more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/21/mark-meadows-just-complicated-donald-trumps-defense-in-the-classified-docs-case-n2162849
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

In Government, "official" actions are usually documented and communicated in writing to create a permanent, archivable record for posterity.

Government does not use psychic communication or Vulcan mind melds to conduct official business.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 04:56:22 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.