Author Topic: ICE agents still arresting violent criminals with open warrants, sex offenders and murderers  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE agents still arresting violent criminals with open warrants, sex offenders and murderers
Most recent arrests were of violent male citizens of Bosnia, Guatemala and Eritrea.

Powered By
VDO.AI

By The Center Square Staff
By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor
Updated: August 19, 2023 - 11:18pm

In the last week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested foreign nationals in states thousands of miles from the border who are wanted for violent crimes, including sex offenders and murderers. Most recent arrests were of violent male citizens of Bosnia, Guatemala and Eritrea.

On Aug. 8, an ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Chicago division agent arrested a Bosnian citizen illegally in the U.S. with an active criminal arrest warrant issued by the Wyandotte County, Kansas, District Court for second-degree murder.

The deportation officer assigned to the U.S. Marshals Service’s Kansas Fugitive Apprehension Task Force (KFATF), with the assistance of Kansas City Crime Stoppers, helped identify and arrest the Bosnian. Kansas City Crime Stoppers received a tip that he was believed to be living in the local area. The agents responded and deployed a surveillance team to the location. At one point, they initiated a lockdown because the Bosnian barricaded himself inside his residence. Agents then worked with a Kansas City Police Tactical Team to successfully breach the residence and apprehend him without further incident. He remains in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/ice-agents-still-arresting-criminals-open-warrants-sex-offenders-and
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson