Author Topic: Democrat Katie Hobbs Calls to Indict Trump In Arizona  (Read 647 times)

Online Kamaji

Democrat Katie Hobbs Calls to Indict Trump In Arizona
« on: August 21, 2023, 11:42:21 am »
Democrat Katie Hobbs Calls to Indict Trump In Arizona

Sarah Arnold
August 20, 2023

The political persecution against former President Trump is nowhere to be over. In fact, Republicans predict he will be hit with his fifth indictment this year in just a matter of time.

Former Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake believes Trump will be indicted in Arizona "ASAP" after the former president questioned the integrity of elections in the state after Lake lost to now-Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs.

"@JoeBiden used pseudonyms & Government channels to facilitate his illicit business in Ukraine," Lake tweeted. "The Deep State will need another distraction for the media. I expect they'll order @katiehobbs &@krismayes to indict @realDonaldTrump ASAP. That's how these corrupt actors operate."

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1692322403853197557

Earlier this week, Hobbs said that she supports Arizona being next in line to indict Trump. She said she would be pleased to see the Arizona attorney general follow suit with Georgia and Michigan in throwing unfair charges at Trump.

"I have been an advocate for holding folks involved in trying to overturn the will of the voters in the 2020 election accountable, and this is part of that process," Hobbs said during an event in Phoenix. "I don't think we'll change direction until there's accountability at the top level. And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward and play out in the legal process."

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/20/democrat-katie-hobbs-says-she-supports-indicting-trump-in-arizona-n2627269#google_vignette

Online LMAO

Re: Democrat Katie Hobbs Calls to Indict Trump In Arizona
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 12:11:53 pm »
Isn’t this the one who tried to force Twitter to remove any criticism of her?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 09:38:20 pm »
At some point - and it may not be for a couple of years - some judges at some level of appeal are going to go off on this stuff.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 09:39:29 pm »
...yet another indictment.  How many is this now? I've lost count.  :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 09:51:18 pm »
Remind me to start investing Ham Sandwiches. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 08:37:17 am »
Sure, Hobbs would like to bust Trump. Can't have people exposing stolen elections, now can she?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 09:08:41 am »
 How about the 110,000 printed in China ballots in Maricopa Co that were found in the Audit.