Author Topic: Jon Meacham: ‘The Only Way to Fix the Republican Party Is to Have It Continue to Lose’  (Read 392 times)

Online pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
MSNBC historian Jon Meacham has some "advice" for the Republican Party: Drop dead. That was what Meacham was essentially saying on Friday's The 11th Hour on MSNBC that the only way to fix the Republican party (make it more like the Democrat Party) is to keep on losing.

Let's just remember that Meacham isn't some disinterested historian. In 2020, he was a secret speechwriter for President Biden, until the conflict of interest surfaced. So naturally he wants the Republicans to lose, so he has more speech-writing opportunities, like that bunk about leftists "restoring the soul of the nation."

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2023/08/20/jon-meacham-only-way-fix-republican-party-have-it-continue-lose
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Can the stupids be that easily to manipulate?

The only way for Republicans to win is by losing.  Do you make bets to lose so you can win?

The only way for the democrat party to continue to win, is for the democrat party to continue to win.

One cries out for fools to continue to be fools, the other is to make sense not idiocy.  Odd lies and deceptions are the given answers to our problems.  So vote democrat because they send our jobs, money and military machines to foreigners and abandon our civilians to them.  Do you really think that is the answer to our problems and stay the course the democrats and Biden put us on, more of the same? This is YOUR sanity test.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
As I recall, a prominent Trump supporter here said pretty much the exact same thing.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The RepublicAN PARTY HAVEING DIE HARD DEMOCRATS FOOLS IN IT IS NOTHING NEW.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions