Author Topic: 1 killed in FBI-involved shooting; neighbor shares what he saw  (Read 519 times)

Offline mountaineer

This is quite the little trend, isn't it?
1 killed in FBI-involved shooting; neighbor shares what he saw
August 16, 2023
Ryan Hodges

HENDERSON, Tenn. — There was an FBI-involved shooting on Sanford Street in Henderson Wednesday morning.

A neighbor provided some details about what they heard in the early hours of the morning.

“I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows. I reckon they got him in there,” said Alex Morris, a neighbor.

The FBI released a statement around 9:30 a.m. They state that they are reviewing an agent-involved shooting that occurred this morning at about 6:40 a.m.

The FBI SWAT team was conducting an arrest operation in Henderson. They mentioned that the subject is deceased and that they take all of these officer-involved shootings very seriously. ...
WBBJ
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: 1 killed in FBI-involved shooting; neighbor shares what he saw
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 01:46:51 pm »
This is not to mention the FBI killing of someone in Albuquerque and, of course, the 6 a.m. killing of the man who had threatened Biden.
FBI releases few details after killing person in Albuquerque
    Matthew Reisen / ABQ Journal Staff Writer
 Aug 8, 2023 Updated Aug 8, 2023

The FBI shot and killed a person Tuesday morning in Albuquerque but released few details about the incident, including where it took place.

The agency’s Public Affairs Office said in a news release that the shooting occurred around 6 a.m.  ...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 02:04:02 pm »
Biden's Gestapo at work! Nothing to see here! Move along!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 11:09:59 pm »
The Gateway Pundit
@gatewaypundit
There are still no answers from the FBI on why they found it necessary to raid the home of a disabled US veteran and shoot him dead on the morning of August 16th. Theodore Deschler was shot and killed when FBI agents raided his home near Henderson, Tennessee.
Grieving Mother Desperate For Answers After FBI Busts Down Door, Fatally Shoots Her Disabled Veteran Son in Pre-Dawn Raid
by Cristina Laila
Aug. 26, 2023 9:00 am

A family is desperately seeking answers after FBI agents busted down the door and killed their relative in a pre-dawn raid last week.

The FBI is refusing to tell a grieving mother why they showed up in armored vehicles at 6 am last Wednesday and fatally shot her son.

According to WBBJ, FBI agents showed up at a residence in Henderson, Tennessee to serve a man named Theodore Deschler an arrest warrant when things turned deadly.  ...

Theodore’s family believes he was unarmed when the agents busted down the door and threw flashbangs into the home.

“It was a senseless act. You know Teddy was a 100% disabled veteran. He had problems. He had severe PTSD. He had depression but he was getting help for it but this was senseless. He didn’t have a weapon on him. He was just trying to get out of the house because it was filled with tear gas,” Theodore’s mother told WBBJ.  ...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/grieving-mother-desperate-answers-after-fbi-busts-down/