Author Topic: Texas District 23 Primary Challenger to Tony Gonzalez  (Read 675 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Texas District 23 Primary Challenger to Tony Gonzalez
« on: August 20, 2023, 06:07:44 pm »
Anyone here from District 23? Someone I have followed on YouTube for quite some time, Brandon Herrera, has filed to run against Tony Gonzalez. Herrera says it's because of Gonzalez's promising he was pro 2nd and then folding like a cheap suit once elected. Brandon Herrera is known as The AK Guy so naturally very pro 2nd and Constitution. Here is his announcement video(warning language), I'm curious what you guys think, if I was in Texas District 23 I would vote for him...take that as you will since I voted for Trump too :silly: :silly: :silly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Csor5eA9Uo

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Texas District 23 Primary Challenger to Tony Gonzalez
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 06:33:54 pm »
If he's actually a republican, he can't help being an improvement over Tony Gonzales.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 07:21:59 pm »
If he's actually a republican, he can't help being an improvement over Tony Gonzales.
Republican? He's an actual down to the bone CONSERVATIVE who believes in the entire Constitution as written. I have always enjoyed his content, lots of very good information on a number of different guns modern and historic and a bit of whacky just for fun. You should check out his video about gun used by Baldwin on the set of Rust, also he is building an insane 50 BMG AK.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 12:07:19 am »
Republican? He's an actual down to the bone CONSERVATIVE who believes in the entire Constitution as written. I have always enjoyed his content, lots of very good information on a number of different guns modern and historic and a bit of whacky just for fun. You should check out his video about gun used by Baldwin on the set of Rust, also he is building an insane 50 BMG AK.

That's really good to know @GtHawk Thanks!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien