Author Topic: VANISHING POINT: The Longer Republicans Do Nothing, The More Likely America’s Destruction Becomes Ir  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
VANISHING POINT: The Longer Republicans Do Nothing, The More Likely America’s Destruction Becomes Irreversible
By Pamela Geller - on August 20, 2023

Leftists and their radical agenda are the biggest threats our self-government faces today. The GOP sits idly by…

The Longer Republicans Sit On Their Hands, The More Likely America’s Self-Destruction Becomes Irreversible
By: Jordan Boyd, The Federalist, August 15, 2023

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced on Friday that U.S. attorney for the District of Delaware David Weiss, who orchestrated Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal, will now serve as special counsel in the government’s probe of the Biden family business.

The blatantly partisan decision to appoint a co-conspirator in the plot to cover up the Biden family business should not go unpunished. Republicans should start by impeaching Garland, whose track record even before the recent special counsel appointment was worth immense scrutiny. Garland’s decision to bestow special privileges and status on yet another one of Biden’s corrupt deep-state attorneys only adds to the growing list of reasons why he should be prosecuted and removed.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/08/do-nothing-gop.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson