Author Topic: Biden To Vacation With Hunter At Home Of Billionaire Climate Activist And Dem Megadonor  (Read 979 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden To Vacation With Hunter At Home Of Billionaire Climate Activist And Dem Megadonor

Mary Lou Masters
Contributor
August 19, 2023 11:52 AM ET

President Joe Biden will be joined by his son, Hunter, as he embarks on yet another lengthy vacation at a property belonging to billionaire climate activist and Democratic megadonor Tom Steyer at Lake Tahoe, California, according to multiple reports.

Biden has faced criticism for remaining largely silent on the wildfire disaster in Maui, Hawaii, and vacationing on the beach in Delaware. The president is renting Steyer’s home at “fair market value” through the remainder of the week, with Hunter and multiple other family members in attendance, according to multiple reports.

Steyer ran against Biden for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, and withdrew from the race in February after placing third in South Carolina’s primary. The prominent climate activist threw his support behind Biden’s presidential bid months later.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/19/biden-hunter-tom-steyer-vacation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Free Cocaine At Steyer's place in Tahoe!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Revealed: Joe, Jill and Hunter Biden are
staying at billionaire ex-2020 presidential
candidate Tom Steyer's $18M waterfront
Lake Tahoe mansion (on president's second
holiday of the Month)

The President and First Lady arrived on Friday at the Lake Tahoe home of Biden's 2020 rival Tom Steyer
    The $18 million property oasts a lakeside gazebo on the shores of Glenbrook Bay, manicured lawns, cozy fireplaces, and instant access to the sandy beach
    Joe and Jill are joined on vacation by Biden's scandal-hit son Hunter 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12425165/Joe-Jill-Hunter-Biden-staying-billionaire-ex-2020-presidential-candidate-Tom-Steyers-18M-waterfront-Lake-Tahoe-mansion-presidents-second-holiday-MONTH.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Free Cocaine At Steyer's place in Tahoe!

From one Snow Hut to another.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline corbe

I don't blame him, I always invited my Cocaine dealer to my parties.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

I am in the wrong line of work

I need to become a climate activist. Those guys are rich beyond my wildest dreams.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe and family have made it clear, strong close ties with drug dealers. 
Strong close ties with George Soros who intends to rule the world.
 Strong close ties with muslim and domestic terrorists.
 Strong close ties with radical extremist drug dealers in America.
 Strong close ties with foreign elements threatening America.
 Strong close ties with foreign criminal elements that threaten America(ns) safety and survival.
World oil suppliers that don't want America to have any, only them.
 :dumpster: :dumpster: :dumpster:
:reaper:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 12:10:32 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Nevada officials investigating Biden’s rental of billionaire Tom Steyer’s home

By Steven Nelson
August 21, 2023

WASHINGTON — Nevada officials are “actively investigating” billionaire Tom Steyer for allegedly violating a local housing law after the White House claimed President Biden is paying for an eight-night stay at the environmentalist investor’s $18 million Lake Tahoe mansion.

Biden arrived at the waterfront property late Friday, with an administration official saying the first family, including scandal-plagued son Hunter, was “renting the home for fair market value” after bad press accompanied the president’s prior unpaid vacations at the homes of wealthy Democrats.

The local government in Douglas County, Nev., requires vacation homes to be permitted, and multiple residents of the heavily Republican county filed complaints.

In a statement first reported by the Nevada Globe, Douglas County head of code enforcement Ernie Strehlow said: “Several inquiries have been received on this address. We cannot comment further as we are actively investigating any Douglas County Nevada code violations on this rental.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/21/nevada-officials-actively-investigating-biden-stay-at-billionaire-democrats-home/

Online mountaineer

Priceless.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The local government in Douglas County, Nev., requires vacation homes to be permitted, and multiple residents of the heavily Republican county filed complaints.

Good for them...
I love it!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Offline Wingnut

Search it for drugs. Look in the library.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Search it for drugs. Look in the library.
Check the garage for Classified documents while you're at it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod2

Online mountaineer

This Tahoe vacation was supposed to end Thursday. Today is Friday. And the ne'er-do-well son continues to live la vida loca on our dime. :pondering:
August 24, 2023
Hunter Biden exits through the backdoor of Elevate Wellness Studio in Lake Tahoe
The President's son seems to be attempting to avoid the media who are there to cover his dad. (Fox News Digital)
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6335445935112
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org