Author Topic: ICE agents arrest MS-13 member on El Salvador's Top 100 most-wanted  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE agents arrest MS-13 member on El Salvador's Top 100 most-wanted
MS-13 member Juan Carlos Portillo is wanted in El Salvador for kidnapping, extortion and homicide
Chris Pandolfo By Chris Pandolfo Fox News
Published August 17, 2023 9:32am EDT

Mom of woman allegedly killed by MS-13 gang member speaks to lawmakers
The mother of 20-year-old Kayla Hamilton, who was allegedly murdered by an illegal immigrant, speaks to lawmakers on a Judiciary subcommittee.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents captured two violent criminals this week wanted in El Salvador and Brazil. One is an MS-13 gang member on El Salvador's Top 100 Most Wanted list, and the other is a former military police officer who participated in a 2015 Brazilian massacre.

Immigration authorities had previously deported the MS-13 member, but he illegally reentered the United States, officials said. The Brazilian former military officer was arrested in New Hampshire on Monday, but no further details were provided on how he came to be in the country.

On Aug. 11, officials from ICE's Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) New Orleans office arrested MS-13 member Juan Carlos Portillo, 29, in Chelsea, Alabama, officials said in a news release Monday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-agents-arrest-ms-13-member-el-salvadors-top-100-most-wanted
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson