Author Topic: Teen girls terrorized by men outside unruly NYC homeless shelter: ‘She was shaking’  (Read 258 times)

Online Kamaji

Teen girls terrorized by men outside unruly NYC homeless shelter:  ‘She was shaking’

By Deirdre Bardolf   
August 19, 2023

Homeless men living in a Queens shelter are terrorizing their neighbors, including a mom and her teen daughter — and one family was so scared they moved out of the neighborhood, victims and residents told The Post.

Seventeen-year-old Hailey Moreno was cornered last month in Ozone Park by two of the men — who told her “age doesn’t matter” and pressured her for her phone number, her mom said.

Lissette Moreno went looking for her daughter when the teen didn’t return home from work on time, and was stunned by what she saw.

“I see two tall guys standing over her so I run over and said, ‘What the F is going on here?,’” said Lissette Moreno, 51. “She was shaking.”

Two weeks later, Hailey was followed home by another stranger whom Lissette believes came from the Lantern Community Services shelter, a single men’s home on 101st Avenue, which is just a few doors down from where they live.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/19/teen-girls-harassed-by-men-outside-unruly-nyc-shelter/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Soon...It's coming, and when it does it will explode!