Author Topic: Anyone heard Rob Carson?  (Read 51381 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Anyone heard Rob Carson?
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2023, 05:20:18 pm »
   I started on RUSH, of course, the Apple shit was turning me off before he Endorsed Trump.  Then switched to Beck and Levin: they eventually disappointed me, also. 
  Talk Radio reminds me of My Breakup of my last significant other, so I may be BIAS.
  I listen to Music now, on the radio.

That's right.

Online the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2023, 09:12:39 pm »
   I started on RUSH, of course, the Apple shit was turning me off before he Endorsed Trump.

LOL I forgot about that nonsense.  I hated his embedded ads for Apple and how great it is.  (But then, all stations do that.  I really hate our locals reading ads promoting quack garbage, and worse, fake show time with lawyers and investment brokers giving “interviews” for 5 min, which is really an ad for them and not political discussion.)
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2023, 09:14:54 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

YES, loves the sound of his own voice too much.  *****rollingeyes*****

No one likes the sound of his own voice more than Erick Erickson.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-