Author Topic: Al Sharpton Accuses Trump of Wanting to Use This Racial Slur in Georgia Indictment  (Read 655 times)

Offline Kamaji

Al Sharpton Accuses Trump of Wanting to Use This Racial Slur in Georgia Indictment

Julio Rosas
August 18, 2023

Al Sharpton, who has a history of stoking racial tensions, accused former President Donald Trump of wanting to use the N-word in a social media post about election rigging in Georgia during the 2020 election.     

In a post on Truth Social, Trump said he would hold a press conference laying out evidence of voter fraud in Georgia and how he has been targeted for fighting against the election "RIGGERS!" Trump has since announced his legal team has advised to put what was going to be said in the press conference into legal court documents and the presser will no longer take place.     

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1691434497919602688

"I mean, this woman, to call a federal office on call a judge’s chambers, talking about to a slave? Using a word that rhymes with the N-word. Donald Trump himself, their leader, using the term 'RIGGERS,' which clearly rhymes with the N-word," Sharpton said. 

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2023/08/18/al-sharpton-accuses-trump-of-wanting-to-use-this-racial-slur-against-georgia-da-n2627219

Offline Kamaji

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Apparently, Sharpton has "triggers". (oops, did I just say a racial slur?)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Apparently, Sharpton has "triggers". (oops, did I just say a racial slur?)

:silly:

Offline corbe

ET Tu Brute?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I am always amused when one of the biggest racist and race mongers in America accuses someone else of racism. Of all the made up accomplishments of sharptongue, I never heard of mindreader being one of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sharpie is in need of a cash transfusion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!