Author Topic: Washington state sees 575% increase in smuggling operations across US/Canada border: report  (Read 281 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Aug 17, 2023
Washington state sees 575% increase in smuggling operations across US/Canada border: report
“A lot of the load drivers turn out to be legal permanent residents, asylees, or just straight up illegal [aliens] that have been living here for a while.”

The Post Millennial
Aug 17, 2023
2 Minute Read

Border Patrol agents in Washington state have seen a 575 percent increase in seizures of smuggling vehicles used in the transport of illegal immigrants, according to a new report.

It was reported in March that illegal immigration crossings have skyrocketed across the US/Canada border compared to last fiscal year.

Border Patrol documents obtained by The Daily Caller show that agents at the Blaine station have seized 27 vehicles so far in the 2023 fiscal year. That is a steep increase from the four that were seized in all of 2022.

According to the documents, in July, border agents at the station arrested 10 drivers of smuggling vehicles and made 103 apprehensions of illegal migrants.

https://thepostmillennial.com/border-patrol-in-washington-state-sees-575-increase-in-smuggling-operations-report?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson