Author Topic: Docs Warn Migrants Bring Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Measles, & Syphilis Over Border.  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Docs Warn Migrants Bring Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Measles, & Syphilis Over Border.

Diseases including syphilis and tuberculosis carried across the border by illegal immigrants threaten New York City and the wider United States, doctors warn, including deadly drug-resistant strains. “When they are bussed to New York and elsewhere, these diseases go with them,” writes Dr. Marc Siegel, a professor of medicine at New York University.

One physician working at the Texas border told Dr. Siegel that migrants were increasing the prevalence of tuberculosis resistant to antibiotics – a.k.a. “Super TB” – while other medics warned of migrants potentially causing a measles epidemic.

“Border Patrol and local agencies have seen all types of diseases like tuberculosis, scabies, COVID, hepatitis A and B, gonorrhea, syphilis, mumps, chicken pox, dengue fever, etc.,” confirmed Arizona county sheriff Mark Lamb.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/08/17/docs-warn-migrants-bring-tuberculosis-hepatitis-measles-syphilis-over-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

No surprise -- our hospitals have to treat them.  Hospitals are already overwhelmed; they're just a breeding ground for the next epidemic.   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.