Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 50K Migrants Apprehended in Texas Based Border Sector in 15 Days  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: 50K Migrants Apprehended in Texas Based Border Sector in 15 Days

BOB PRICE17 Aug 2023103

Border Patrol agents in the five Texas-based sectors apprehended nearly 50,000 migrants during the first 15 days of August. This is despite the blistering temperatures endangering the lives of migrants attempting to enter the United States between ports of entry illegally.

Border Patrol agents assigned to the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo, Del Rio, Big Bend, and El Paso Sectors apprehended approximately 49,500 migrants who crossed the border between ports of entry between August 1 and August 15, according to unofficial Border Patrol reports obtained from a law enforcement source.

During the 15-day period, the Rio Grande Valley Sector agents apprehended more migrants than any other Border Patrol sector. Agents took nearly 23,700 migrants into custody so far this month. The Tucson Sector fell to second with the apprehension of nearly 22,250 migrants.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/08/17/exclusive-50k-migrants-apprehended-in-texas-based-border-sector-in-15-days/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson