Author Topic: 'Net Zero' Debacle: Siemens Suffers $5 Billion Loss from Failed Wind Turbines  (Read 255 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Net Zero' Debacle: Siemens Suffers $5 Billion Loss from Failed Wind Turbines
By Wilfried Eckl-Dorna.

Siemens Energy AG has launched a strategic review of its wind energy business as problems with its turbines are expected to cause a net loss of €4.5 billion ($5 billion) in one of industrial Germany's biggest debacles.

Shares fell as much as 5.1% after the company announced the loss, which follows repeated setbacks for the German maker to get to grips with quality flaws.

Previously, the company expected a net loss of around €1 billion in the year to September.

"It was a very demanding quarter," Chief Executive Officer Christian Bruch said in an interview with Bloomberg Television on Monday.

https://www.climategate.nl/2023/08/net-zero-debacle-siemens-lijdt-een-verlies-van-5-miljard-door-defecte-windturbines/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson