Author Topic: Will Donald Trump be allowed conjugal visits with Melania if he's sent to prison?  (Read 560 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
My God, hasn't the poor woman suffered enough already?

Donald Trump is facing potential prison time after he was indicted by a Georgia grand jury this week along with 18 others. The 77-year-old former President of the United States has until next Friday to turn himself in at Fulton County Jail.

If Trump is found guilty of the allegations he could face decades in prison. He has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing. But would he be allowed conjugal visits with Melania - who it has been claimed wants "nothing to do" with Donald's legal woes - if found guilty?

What is a conjugal visit?
The conjugal visit is scheduled private time with a loved one given to incarcerated people usually with a spouse, during which spousal activities are permitted to take place....

https://www.the-express.com/lifestyle/life/108923/donald-trump-news-melania-conjugal-visits

Online corbe

He made sure he'd never share a cell with hellary.     :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Good grief, who cares.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

I'd bet he hasn't slept in the same bed as Melania since Barron was born/Stormy Daniels.   :nono:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
   I'd bet he hasn't slept in the same bed as Melania since Barron was born/Stormy Daniels.   :nono:

For her sake, let's hope not.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: