Author Topic: A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse  (Read 1445 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse – Tortured 5 Months in Isolation in a Closet Room with Light on and a Bucket for a Toilet — Where are the ACLU, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch?
by Jim Hoft Aug. 17, 2023 7:45 am

January 6 political prisoner Ryan Samsel has been held in prison without trial now since January 2021.

During his two-and-a-half years without trial Ryan has been moved around to 17 different facilities. Ryan has been beaten, abused, tortured, and neglected since his arrest in January 2021.

Earlier this week The Gateway Pundit received exclusive photos from Ryan Samsel’s prison cell at the FDC in Philadelphia. The cell was a size of a closet with a light on all of the time. The cell had a thin blue mattress, no sheets or blankets, no clothing, and he was kept here for five months straight.

The photos are just shocking. This is taking place in America today. This is who we are.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/national-disgrace-photos-leaked-horrific-january-6-prisoner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 10:34:45 pm »
Why was there no trial, every thug in DC,NY, and LA gets a trial.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 10:43:52 pm »
Where is the public out cry?..Where is Congress? Someone needs to help these people.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 10:46:57 pm »
Where is the public out cry?..Where is Congress? Someone needs to help these people.

Where is Congress is right!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2023, 10:52:33 pm »

The efforts to shed light on and the fight against the treatment of these political prisoners have been reported right here on this forum for more than a year to pitifully low interest.

I wish I could explain why that is.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 10:54:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2023, 10:54:12 pm »
Where's Trump?

They did it in his name.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 11:15:32 pm »
The efforts to shed light on and the fight against the treatment of these political prisoners have been reported right here on this forum for more than a year to pitifully low interest.

I wish I could explain why that is.

I have posted several stories here...on twitter, Gettr and Truth Social..
Support the USO

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2023, 11:18:58 pm »
Where's Trump?

They did it in his name.

Trump has called attention to this at his rallies (even stopping to sing the National Anthem with his crowds at 9:00 PM ---- the time the prisoners sing the anthem every night) and in interviews,  he has met with members of Congress to discuss and strategize efforts to end this,  he has promised pardons/clemency for the convicted,  AND Trump has met with families of the political prisoners, individually and in groups.

Meanwhile, over 100 Floridians have been wrongfully held in prision  The number of calls to the governor of the free state of Florida returned to the families of the political prisoners by Mr. Courage or anyone in his administration:  Zero (0).  The number of times Ronny has met with his former Congressional colleagues to discuss this:  Zero (0).  The number of times the illegal imprisonment of his citizens has been raised by candidate DeSanctus:  Zero (0)

@DB

« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 04:12:37 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2023, 11:23:18 pm »
I have posted several stories here...on twitter, Gettr and Truth Social..

Good.....and thanks!!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2023, 11:35:31 pm »
What can we do about it though?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2023, 11:38:52 pm »

Stage a riot at the Capitol!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2023, 11:41:31 pm »
Storm the Bastille?
For the benefit of the Feds who snoop where they please:

Down, boy (or girl, or they/them, whatever).
See the notice below.

////00000////
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2023, 11:42:01 pm »

That's a good question..I think people are afraid to help them as they might end up like them...so it goes to Congress to do something about this...and maybe get SCOTUS involved as their constitutional rights are being violated.
Support the USO

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2023, 11:43:35 pm »

Go put the n some face paint and horns and sit in Pelosi’s chair?

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2023, 11:44:45 pm »
That's a good question..I think people are afraid to help them as they might end up like them...so it goes to Congress to do something about this...and maybe get SCOTUS involved as their constitutional rights are being violated.

But how would we help them? Without winning elections we cannot t do much at this point.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2023, 11:48:19 pm »
But how would we help them? Without winning elections we cannot t do much at this point.

I guess contact our Reps in Congress...in fact I may do that now.
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2023, 11:52:32 pm »
 ////00000////

Have they denied him an emotional support cockroach?

Eh, it's no Abu Ghraib.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 11:54:38 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2023, 11:56:16 pm »

A civil suit would be the first step.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2023, 12:02:49 am »
A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse – Tortured 5 Months in Isolation in a Closet Room with Light on and a Bucket for a Toilet — Where are the ACLU, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch?
by Jim Hoft Aug. 17, 2023 7:45 am

January 6 political prisoner Ryan Samsel has been held in prison without trial now since January 2021.

During his two-and-a-half years without trial Ryan has been moved around to 17 different facilities. Ryan has been beaten, abused, tortured, and neglected since his arrest in January 2021.

Earlier this week The Gateway Pundit received exclusive photos from Ryan Samsel’s prison cell at the FDC in Philadelphia. The cell was a size of a closet with a light on all of the time. The cell had a thin blue mattress, no sheets or blankets, no clothing, and he was kept here for five months straight.

The photos are just shocking. This is taking place in America today. This is who we are.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/national-disgrace-photos-leaked-horrific-january-6-prisoner/
A Pennsylvania man accused of assaulting several Capitol Police officers during the Jan. 6 insurrection—and leaving one with a concussion—has an “extensive history of violent and assaultive behavior” against women, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2023, 12:16:07 am »
This makes me sick.  It's such an egregious violation of their basic rights ... just hard to fathom. 

I also find it rather despicable to turn this story about these terrible human rights violations into a campaign ad for Trump / attack ad against DeSantis. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2023, 12:16:47 am »
A civil suit would be the first step.

His lawyer can’t file that?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2023, 12:21:29 am »
I contacted my Rep Mary Miller and sent her this story...Il has 17 Congressional Districts with only 3 Repubs out of the 17...the Districts are huge though as Miller's encompasses all of west/central Il since re-districting and eliminating Rodney Davis.

it is the most Republican district in Illinois.[2] In most of the district, there are no elected Democrats above the county level, and Donald Trump carried over 70% of the district's vote in both of his bids for president.

Please contact your Rep to..
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2023, 01:09:14 am »
A Pennsylvania man accused of assaulting several Capitol Police officers during the Jan. 6 insurrection—and leaving one with a concussion—has an “extensive history of violent and assaultive behavior” against women, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Yeah, give him a tan and put him on a Subway in NYC and he'd be a protected class.
Load him up with drugs and let him get hurt getting busted, and they'd burn a few cities in his honor.

That doesn't excuse any crime he may have committed, but how about "Equal Protection" from the people who keep yammering about "equality"?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2023, 02:59:21 am »
Yeah, give him a tan and put him on a Subway in NYC and he'd be a protected class.
Load him up with drugs and let him get hurt getting busted, and they'd burn a few cities in his honor.

That doesn't excuse any crime he may have committed, but how about "Equal Protection" from the people who keep yammering about "equality"?
Oh I agree.  He doesn't deserve to be treated like a prisoner of war.

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2023, 04:10:47 am »

I also find it rather despicable to turn this story about these terrible human rights violations into a campaign ad for Trump / attack ad against DeSantis.

Maybe take this up with @DB ?

@Polly Ticks

Where's Trump?

They did it in his name.