Author Topic: Rachel Levine calls mothers as 'egg producers' while visiting a gender clinic  (Read 466 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rachel Levine calls mothers as 'egg producers' while visiting a gender clinic
Karen Townsend 4:41 PM on August 16, 2023

Dr. Rachel Levine is assistant secretary for health in the Department of Health and Human Services. Levine was previously Pennsylvania’s secretary of health. Levine is the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate. In Joe Biden’s administration of identity box checkers, Levine is at the top.

Levine visited the Identity Alaska on August 6 but is just now being reported. Levine praised the clinic’s ‘tireless’ efforts to provide ‘lifesaving medical care.’

Levine praised the gender-affirming care clinic that wants to eliminate the word ‘mother’ and replace it with a phase like ‘egg producer.” It is just the latest example of transgender activists not respecting women, in general, and normalizing propaganda. The clinic delivers propaganda such as that children should learn that doctors ‘assign’ gender to babies and they ‘guess’ about the gender. Silly me. I thought it was commonly accepted that the doctor delivering the baby “assigned gender” by looking at the baby’s genitals. What easier way of determining if a baby is male or female?

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/08/16/rachel-levine-calls-mothers-as-egg-producers-while-visiting-a-gender-clinic-n571646
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline berdie

Rachel sounds jealous.

Offline andy58-in-nh

So are these. And they're all female.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PeteS in CA

Rachel sounds jealous.

"Rachel" Levine has egg envy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Comparing (real) female humans to laying hens...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I read the hotair article. It really actually made me laugh. Five years ago that article would be in The Onion.
Today, reality is clown world on steroids.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I already refer to my wife's battle-axe aunts as "hens".  Nothing new.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Comparing (real) female humans to laying hens...

No one sane wants to lay that thing.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Emily Zanotti 🦝
@emzanotti
This is not just erasure of women, it’s commodification. It reduces our utility not even to carrying children but providing half of the genetic source material. Handmaid’s Tale-esque, not through theocracy, but no less a form of religious fanaticism.

Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly
This is Joe Biden’s rep (a man posing as a woman — and not convincingly) endorsing the idea of scrubbing the term “women” for “egg producers.” So jealous he can’t be female he wants to erase those of us who are. IT’S A NO.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Egg producing. Something “Rachel” will never be able to do.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

Emily Zanotti 🦝
@emzanotti
This is not just erasure of women, it’s commodification. It reduces our utility not even to carrying children but providing half of the genetic source material. Handmaid’s Tale-esque, not through theocracy, but no less a form of religious fanaticism.

Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly
This is Joe Biden’s rep (a man posing as a woman — and not convincingly) endorsing the idea of scrubbing the term “women” for “egg producers.” So jealous he can’t be female he wants to erase those of us who are. IT’S A NO.

:thumbsup: