Author Topic: Seventeen people died at Air Force base this year, USAF remains quiet on the cause of deaths  (Read 272 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Seventeen people died at Air Force base this year, USAF remains quiet on the cause of deaths
August 17, 2023

Seventeen USAF personnel have died at Oklahoma’s Tinker Air Force Base this year, and the United States Air Force still refuses to acknowledge why.

Despite the concerns the mystery deaths have caused for personnel assigned to the base, officials claim that they are unrelated and are withholding information for the sake of the respective families involved.

Tinker AFB spokeswoman Kimberly Woodruff stated on Wednesday that “various causes and several deaths remain under investigation.”

Woodruff refused to elaborate any further, citing that it goes against the United States Air Force policy.

https://popularmilitary.com/seventeen-people-died-at-air-force-base-this-year-usaf-remains-quiet-on-the-cause-of-deaths/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The cause has to be global warming.  On the outside, is the possibility of a Trump speech being the cause. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air force responds with cause of deaths for 17 people at the same air base
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2023, 05:03:05 pm »
Military News
Air force responds with cause of deaths for 17 people at the same air base
August 18, 2023

Seventeen USAF personnel have died at Oklahoma’s Tinker Air Force Base this year, and the United States Air Force is being very vague about what caused their respective deaths

Despite the concerns the mystery deaths have caused for personnel assigned to the base, officials claim that they are unrelated and are withholding information for the sake of the respective families involved.

To make matters more subject to suspicion, different officials related to Tinker Air Force Base have been giving conflicting reports, as well as information from protected sources familiar with the casualties.

https://popularmilitary.com/air-force-responds-with-cause-of-deaths-for-17-people-at-the-same-air-base/
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

Seventeen people died at Air Force base this year, USAF remains quiet on the cause of deaths
August 17, 2023

Seventeen USAF personnel have died at Oklahoma’s Tinker Air Force Base this year, and the United States Air Force still refuses to acknowledge why.

Tinker AFB spokeswoman Kimberly Woodruff stated on Wednesday that “various causes and several deaths remain under investigation.”

Woodruff refused to elaborate any further, citing that it goes against the United States Air Force policy.

https://popularmilitary.com/seventeen-people-died-at-air-force-base-this-year-usaf-remains-quiet-on-the-cause-of-deaths/
We usually have several air force personnel die at our local base every year.  Most of the time it's motorcycle accidents.  The young service men feel the need to fly on their bikes.