Author Topic: Democrat megadonor Barry Diller maxes out to Biden— and Chris Christie  (Read 164 times)

Offline Kamaji

Democrat megadonor Barry Diller maxes out to Biden— and Chris Christie

By Josh Christenson
August 17, 2023

Billionaire media mogul Barry Diller has donated tens of thousands of dollars to former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s GOP presidential campaign and super PAC — while simultaneously funneling six-figure contributions to President Biden’s 2024 re-election efforts, according to recent federal filings.

The 81-year-old chairman of IAC, whose portfolio includes The Daily Beast, gave the maximum donation of $3,300 to Chris Christie for President, Inc., and another $46,700 to the Tell It Like It Is PAC at the end of June, second quarter federal election filings show.

At the same time, Diller maxed out with a $6,600 contribution to the Biden campaign and gave $100,000 to the president and Democratic Party’s joint super PAC for the general election.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/17/media-mogul-maxes-donations-to-chris-christie-and-biden/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Big Money goes to PAC's, SuperPAC's, and Parties.

Where do you think the proceeds from the $10,000 rubber chicken fund raisers go?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.