Author Topic: Boston University Hires ‘Disinformation’ Expert Who Doubted Hunter Biden Laptop Story  (Read 365 times)

Online mountaineer

Boston U. Tuition $63,000 , Room and board $11,000 + other expenses = $86,363 dollars a year. Be sure to send your kid there.
Boston University Hires ‘Disinformation’ Expert Who Doubted Hunter Biden Laptop Story
by Mike LaChance Aug. 16, 2023 10:20 pm
Gateway Pundit

Joan Donovan is a self-described ‘disinformation’ expert who was fired by Harvard University in recent months but just got hired by Boston University.

She is a figure of the far left and she doubted the authenticity of the Hunter Biden laptop when the story broke before the 2020 election. ...
Ahead of the 2020 presidential election, Donovan spoke on the Harvard Kennedy School podcast PolicyCast, expressing her skepticism at the original story.

“The sourcing of the laptop being dropped off in Delaware at a lonely repairman’s shop that’s just… If you can charge $85 for fixing a broken laptop, I want to know you. It’s a broken laptop, right? So, the sourcing of it just stinks of tradecraft. It stinks of a drop. And many cyber-security professionals are waiting for an opportunity to forensically analyze the contents of this hard drive,” she said. ...

More chowdah heah!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy