Author Topic: Venezuelan illegal immigrant paroled by Biden ARRESTED by ICE in Chicago for allegedly FUNDING TERRO  (Read 199 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Venezuelan illegal immigrant paroled by Biden ARRESTED by ICE in Chicago for allegedly FUNDING TERRORISM
08/16/2023 // Laura Harris // 480 Views

A Venezuelan illegal immigrant released into the United States through the parole pipeline of President Joe Biden and his administration has been arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents in Chicago for allegedly funding terrorism.
The Venezuelan national, initially arrested near San Luis, Arizona in April 2021, was released into the American interior under the provisions of Biden's controversial parole program. This pipeline offers a path for migrants into American communities, even when their claims for asylum are questionable and they have been declared inadmissible.

The migrant was initially charged with inadmissibility under U.S. immigration law and issued a notice to appear before an immigration judge with the Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).

However, on Aug. 21, only a few months after his release, an arrest warrant was issued in Valencia, Venezuela. The charges against the illegal include fraud, money laundering, association with organized crime and allegedly funding terrorism. At that time, the illegal migrant was already residing in Chicago, a city that has become a parole pipeline.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-16-venezuelan-illegal-paroled-biden-arrested-by-ice.html
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 10:35:30 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson