Author Topic: Sanctuary City Chicago Considers Shipping Border Crossers to Suburbs  (Read 1535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Sanctuary City Chicago Considers Shipping Border Crossers to Suburbs

John Binder 16 Aug 2023

Chicago, Illinois, Mayor Brandon Johnson (D) is considering a plan in which the city would bus border crossers and illegal aliens to surrounding suburbs.

According to the Center Square, Johnson said he is working with Cook County officials as well as other officials from various counties to coordinate a plan that would send hundreds — potentially thousands — of border crossers and illegal aliens out of Chicago, a proud sanctuary city. Johnson said:

We’ve had conversations with mayors across not just Cook County but the surrounding counties, and we have had tremendous feedback. We see some real support on the horizon … looking forward in the days to come that these collaborative efforts that we have been organizing will begin to see some dynamic come to fruition.

“Here’s what I am committed to doing, honoring the law of being a sanctuary city and building systems of care that provide a pathway with dignity for individuals who are seeking refuge here in the city of Chicago,” he continued.

The plan would likely mimic what New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) has done, where thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens have been bused to upstate New York, often without any coordination with local officials.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/16/sanctuary-city-chicago-considers-shipping-border-crossers-to-suburbs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Sanctuary City Chicago Considers Shipping Border Crossers to Suburbs
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 09:21:52 am »
What a useless word salad.

Offline LMAO

Re: Sanctuary City Chicago Considers Shipping Border Crossers to Suburbs
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 04:37:47 pm »
From the article…..

“Here’s what I am committed to doing, honoring the law of being a sanctuary city and building systems of care that provide a pathway with dignity for individuals who are seeking refuge here in the city of Chicago,” he continued.

What in the hell does “honoring the law of being a sanctuary city” mean? Sanctuary cities are in violation of the law

Hey, Chicago voted for this idiot
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy