Author Topic: Trump Is About to Drop Something Soon That Will Make Liberals Go Hypoxic  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Kamaji

Trump Is About to Drop Something Soon That Will Make Liberals Go Hypoxic

Matt Vespa
August 16, 2023

Former President Donald Trump is dropping a new report on the reported election fraud during the 2020 election. It’ll be around 100 pages, released next Monday morning in Bedminster, New Jersey. Trump described the findings as “conclusive” and “irrefutable.” It doesn’t matter because the Left is going to go apoplectic, especially given the recent indictments against the former president (via NYT):

Hours after former President Donald J. Trump was indicted in Georgia on charges accusing him of a conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election, his aides and allies awoke to a social-media post from the Republican front-runner inviting people to a news conference on Monday.

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” Mr. Trump wrote on his social media site, Truth Social, just before 9 a.m.

He added that it will be a “CONCLUSIVE Report” after which “all charges should be dropped against me & others.”

The report in question, according to people familiar with the matter, is a document of more than 100 pages that was compiled at least in part by Liz Harrington, a Trump communications aide who is often described as among the true believers in his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him through widespread fraud.

The document focuses on what detractors of the election have insisted are widespread voting anomalies in Georgia during that campaign, the people said. It has been in the works for many weeks, according to one of the people familiar with the matter.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/08/16/trump-my-fraud-report-is-coming-soon-n2627130

Offline libertybele

:bkmk:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline berdie

If true...wouldn't this be best served in the courtroom and not a media event?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The first question I'd have is "what took so long"?  I mean, if they had all this, why not release it months ago to let it be vetted, and to build a narrative that would make it much tougher to indict him?

In any case, I plan on reading the whole thing, although I suspect that at just 100 pages long, it will be lacking the actual affidavits and hard evidence needed to confirm it is properly supported.  Maybe the 100 pages is just the narrative and not the backup....

Might be fun to have a specific thread dedicated just to that topic so that we can do a focused deep-dive on it.

Offline roamer_1

Hopium for the masses.

:boring:

Offline corbe

Obama birth certificate v 2.0
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Mike Lindell 2.0.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Make it downloadable, just to watch the servers smoke...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump Is About to Drop Something Soon That Will Make Liberals Go Hypoxic
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2023, 10:07:38 pm »
If true...wouldn't this be best served in the courtroom and not a media event?
Nope.
Courts can no longer be trusted to be impartial. So many of them have become satellite offices of the Democrats and the DNC.
And when I say no longer impartial, I do not mean leaning Left. Many have become openly biased rabid Leftists who care nothing about rules or 'Law'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2023, 10:56:38 pm »
... just providing another prosecution exhibit for his many 2020 election related indictments.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2023, 01:59:41 am »
 :bkmk:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2023, 02:57:24 am »
Trump Is About to Drop Something Soon That Will Make Liberals Go Hypoxic

A deuce, perhaps?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2023, 03:14:54 am »
   In a Gold Toilet no less, whomever woulda thunk   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2023, 03:24:54 am »
 999yawn
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2023, 11:51:54 am »

Yep
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2023, 12:15:27 pm »

Yes, but this time it is going to be in the form of a Non-Fungible Token, digitally signed by the Donald himself! And you can reserve your own for the low, low price of just $99.00. Order yours while supplies last - and at this price, they won't last long! Just call the toll-free number on your screen. Operators are standing by. (May be illegal in some states).
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2023, 01:59:35 pm »
Yes, but this time it is going to be in the form of a Non-Fungible Token, digitally signed by the Donald himself! And you can reserve your own for the low, low price of just $99.00. Order yours while supplies last - and at this price, they won't last long! Just call the toll-free number on your screen. Operators are standing by. (May be illegal in some states).

:silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2023, 02:48:04 am »
Hopium for the masses.

:boring:

Well, perhaps this will please you @roamer_1

« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 02:49:44 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2023, 02:50:32 am »
Another well-thought out, duly considered public statement by the guy who wants to be President.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2023, 02:52:46 am »
Well, perhaps this will please you @roamer_1

Yeah... Like I said... You made my point @Right_in_Virginia

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2023, 03:14:54 am »
Trumpworld, must keep media attention on me me me.... The greatest me no doubt that ever lived. Stay glued to the screen for tomorrow's episode of everyone is a peon except Me.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2023, 03:31:51 am »
It would still not exonerate him. Weather he believed the election was valid or not the change is he collaborated to try to stop the certification. The Trump camp even named it stop the steel.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2023, 03:40:52 am »
Trumpworld, must keep media attention on me me me.... The greatest me no doubt that ever lived. Stay glued to the screen for tomorrow's episode of everyone is a peon except Me.

You're free to post an update thread on DeSanctus any time you like @Sighlass    :shrug: