Author Topic: Far-left NYC prof who threatened NY Post reporter with machete may receive jail-free plea deal  (Read 315 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Aug 15, 2023
Far-left NYC prof who threatened NY Post reporter with machete may receive jail-free plea deal
The professor was ultimately fired for her actions on that fateful day.

Aug 15, 2023

A plea agreement may be offered to the former New York City woke college professor who caught the nation’s attention after she threatened to ‘chop’ a New York Post reporter with a machete in May.

This potential deal, of which the details have not yet been revealed, is a possibility thanks to discussions with prosecutors at the Bronx Criminal Court.

Shellyne Rodriguez, 46, could be seen showing up to the hearing with a black face mask as well as a personal posse that attempted to block photographers from capturing pictures.

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left-nyc-prof-who-threatened-ny-post-reporter-with-machete-may-receive-jail-free-plea-deal
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji