Author Topic: Cecil County intruder faces charges after being stabbed during home invasion, say Maryland State Pol  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cecil County intruder faces charges after being stabbed during home invasion, say Maryland State Police
by Chris BerinatoTue, August 15th 2023, 5:14 PM EDT

PORT DEPOSIT, Md. (WBFF) — A man is facing charges after he was stabbed during a fight inside a home in Port Deposit this morning, according to Maryland State Police.

38-year-old Lance Larson was taken by ambulance to the ChristianaCare Christiana Hospital in Delaware suffering from a stab wound, according to police. Police say he is also the person who will face charges.

According to police, Larson broke into a residence along Old School House Road in Port Deposit. Once inside, he assaulted several people, according to police.

During the fight, police said Larson was stabbed by one of the people living there.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/cecil-county-intruder-faces-charges-after-being-stabbed-during-home-invasion-say-maryland-state-police
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson