Author Topic: The Muskegon Voter Fraud Cover-Up By FBI  (Read 674 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Muskegon Voter Fraud Cover-Up By FBI
« on: August 16, 2023, 07:49:40 pm »
August 16, 2023

Important information related to the investigation of voter fraud in Muskegon, Michigan, during the 2020 election is being unlawfully kept from public access. To properly look into the suspected widespread voter fraud in the 2020 Muskegon election, it’s necessary to examine the 8,000–12,000 questionable voter applications submitted by GBI Strategies, funded by the Biden campaign, in October 2020. However, these files are being held back from public scrutiny, citing their involvement in an ‘ongoing investigation’ by law enforcement.

Although this method of avoiding Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests is recognized at both state and federal levels, its usage here involves a distinct approach: withholding and not providing a copy of public records.

According to Dana Nessel, the far-left Michigan Attorney General, these clearly false and deceitful voter applications were never included in the voter lists. But we can’t be sure because the files themselves, against state law, have been sealed and have been under investigation by Nessel’s office and the FBI for three years regarding a criminal case, yet no one has been prosecuted. It’s impossible to know if a fraudulent application was denied or later resubmitted in a less suspicious way in time to commit voter fraud in 2020.

https://greatgameindia.com/the-muskegon-voter-fraud-cover-up-by-fbi/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Muskegon Voter Fraud Cover-Up By FBI
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 07:51:40 pm »
If they can't destroy the evidence, they will bury it in an "ongoing investigation" and let it disappear slowly. When that clock runs out, they will not be able to find it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis