Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Michigan Told FBI of 2020 Election Fraud Attempts.  (Read 500 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CONFIRMED: Michigan Told FBI of 2020 Election Fraud Attempts.
« on: August 16, 2023, 07:41:32 pm »
CONFIRMED: Michigan Told FBI of 2020 Election Fraud Attempts.

The office of Michigan’s Attorney General, Dana Nessel, has confirmed there was a state investigation into a large number of voter registrations suspected to be fraudulent, with the case being referred to the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) in 2021.

Danny Wimmer, Nessel’s press secretary, recently admitted a number of some 8,000 to 10,000 voter registration forms delivered to the Muskegon clerk by a “black female” in the run-up to 2020 presidential elections “were found to be suspicious or fraudulent.” Some of the irregularities included a number voter registrations being written in the same handwriting and addresses on multiple forms being “invalid or non-existent.”

The local Muskegon authorities referred the attempted fraud to Michigan’s Bureau of Elections, which, in turn, referred the case to both the Attorney General as well.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/08/16/confirmed-michigan-told-fbi-of-2020-election-fraud-attempts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson