Author Topic: Democrats have made it harder to crack down on illegal child labor  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats have made it harder to crack down on illegal child labor
By Jon Feere
August 15, 2023 6:50pm  Updated

The Biden administration is responsible for launching the largest explosion of illegal child labor in American history through lawless immigration policies. It’s up to Congress to stop it.

In just the past two years, investigators have found shocking instances of young children working at slaughterhouses in Nebraska and Hyundai suppliers in Alabama.

All because President Biden would rather see children working than actually enforce our immigration laws.

Congress could require US Immigration and Customs Enforcement to dramatically increase the number of worksite investigations it conducts each month and file quarterly reports on the results.

ICE never knows what it will uncover when conducting a worksite investigation, but more often than not a visit to a questionable employer puts an end to child labor, exploitation, identity theft, tax evasion and a host of other crimes.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/15/democrats-have-made-it-harder-to-crack-down-on-illegal-child-labor/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson