Author Topic: Migrant sex crime suspects who forced Democrat to reverse course on NYC resettlement plan seen in ne  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant sex crime suspects who forced Democrat to reverse course on NYC resettlement plan seen in new mugshots
Erie County stopped accepting NYC 'asylum seekers' after the arrest of a migrant accused of sexually assaulting a hotel worker

By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published August 14, 2023 1:06pm EDT

The second migrant arraigned on sex crime charges in cases that forced an upstate New York Democrat to change course and stop the bussing of asylum seekers from New York City was pictured for the first time in a newly released mugshot.

The Erie County District Attorney’s Office on Monday released the booking photo for Kindu Z. Jeancy, a 22-year-old asylum seeker from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Jeancy is said to have come to Erie County under New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ controversial "decompression" plan.

Jeancy was arraigned on Saturday evening before Cheektowaga Town Court Justice John J. Wanat on one count of sexual abuse in the first-degree – a Class "D" felony – and one count of unlawful imprisonment in the second degree – a Class "A" misdemeanor – Erie County District Attorney John Flynn announced.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrant-sex-crime-suspects-forced-democrat-reverse-course-nyc-resettlement-plan-new-mugshots
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No doubt about it.  In order to protect citizens, NY needs to ban penises, or have a registry! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kindu Jeancy:

Jesus Guzman-Bermudez: