Author Topic: Restauranteur Who Mandated COVID Jabs Forced to Close Eateries at NYC Hotel Housing Illegals  (Read 274 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Restauranteur Who Mandated COVID Jabs Forced to Close Eateries at NYC Hotel Housing Illegals

Aug 16, 2023

A prominent restauranteur who previously mandated COVID injections for employees and indoor diners has announced the closure of restaurants located at a New York City hotel now being used to house illegal migrants, according to reports.

Danny Meyer, founder of Shake Shack and owner of some of the most popular and highly-awarded restaurants in the Big Apple, has opted to shut down two eateries in the Redbury Hotel in Manhattan.

Earlier this month, the Redbury closed its doors to tourists and became a de facto migrant shelter in partnership with the city — a move openly endorsed at the time by Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG).

https://borderhawk.blog/restauranteur-who-mandated-covid-jabs-forced-to-close-eateries-at-nyc-hotel-housing-illegals/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
And the degeneration goes up another notch, yeah illegals!! :cheerlead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Historic NYC restaurants close as famous hotel is turned into migrant shelter
August 16, 2023 | Chris Donaldson | Print Article

Famed New York City restaurateur and Shake Shack founder Danny Meyer is shuttering two eateries after the historic Manhattan hotel where they are located was converted into a migrant shelter.

The restaurants Marta and Maialino, which are both in the lobby of the Redbury Hotel, will be serving their last meals on August 25, a major disappointment to diners who have flocked to the locations for years. ...

The historic locale, previously known as the Martha Washington Hotel, is one of the swanky hotels that is being used to house the new arrivals who have come to the sanctuary city by the thousands, overwhelming the ability of the Big Apple to put them up in traditional shelters.  ... BizPacReview
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'll reckon there's gonna be a lot more of "closed, now converted into a migrant shelter" places in the years to come...