Author Topic: Mother demands veterinarian (illegally) treat her son’s medical condition: “If my son says he is a c  (Read 407 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mother demands veterinarian (illegally) treat her son’s medical condition: “If my son says he is a cat, then he is a cat”
08/15/2023 // S.D. Wells // 2.4K Views

Veterinary medicine is the branch of medicine that deals with the treatment of disease, disorder and injury to animals. It is not an imaginary field of medicine, as it is based on actual science, but this doesn't matter to certain parents of children who are pretending to be animals. These parents have now gone completely insane and are demanding that veterinarians treat their children because… wait for it… the child says he is a cat.

With this logic, if a child says he/she has a broken wing or infected gills, then a veterinarian who treats birds or fish should have to be legally required to work on that bird-child or fish-child, or at least illegally work on them, because the child and parent say so. Period.

That is exactly what is happening now, across America, as the gender-confused liberals feed into the new movement where children transition into "furries" (kids who pretend they are cats or dogs). One woman, whose video of this insanity is posted on Rumble, is ranting about how veterinarians across America should be forced to work on kids who identify as cats or dogs. You simply cannot make this stuff up. Her son identifies as a cat. She's complaining because she literally took her son to the veterinarian and he refused to treat the boy, telling the mom that because the boy has "human anatomy" that he does not know "how to work on him" or "diagnose him" with anything, and of course because he legally can not work on a human.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-15-mother-demands-veterinarian-to-treat-her-son.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You knew this was coming at some point! 10631
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

Two questions:

* Why does the story lack details - location, name(s) - that would enable fact-checking?

* Why doe the story not link a an article on an actual news site?

Could the answer to both questions be that the OP article is from :silly: NaturalNews.com :silly: ?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Two questions:

* Why does the story lack details - location, name(s) - that would enable fact-checking?

Could the answer to both questions be that the OP article is from :silly: NaturalNews.com :silly: ?

@PeteS in CA

The OP mentions a rumble video, and that video appears to be here:  https://rumble.com/v3615rg--mother-complains-that-veterinarian-wont-treat-son-who-identifies-as-a-cat-.html

Offline berdie

Dang, I wish I had thought of this angle when my old vet was alive. I begged him to be my pcp. :laugh:

He wouldn't have done it...but it may have given him a chuckle.

All kidding aside...this woman is looney as a toon. Poor child.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dang, I wish I had thought of this angle when my old vet was alive. I begged him to be my pcp. :laugh:

He wouldn't have done it...but it may have given him a chuckle.

All kidding aside...this woman is looney as a toon. Poor child.
If he's a cat, spay the owner.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This sounds like a recurring theme on "Trailer Park Boys". The boys are always getting Sam to treat Ricky or Jacob,
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline berdie

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Two questions:

:amen:

The woman doesn't give her name, the name of her son, or the name of a doctor.  This could easily be concocted just for clicks.