Author Topic: Baldwin could be charged again in ‘Rust’ shooting after analysis finds trigger was pulled  (Read 293 times)

Offline Kamaji

Alec Baldwin could be charged again in ‘Rust’ shooting after analysis finds trigger was pulled

By Snejana Farberov
August 16, 2023

Alec Baldwin could be charged again in the fatal shooting of “Rust” cinematographer Halyna Hutchins after a bombshell new gun analysis concluded that the trigger was pulled — despite the actor’s repeated denials.

Experts in ballistics and forensic testing based in Arizona and New Mexico on Tuesday released a report examining the Colt .45 revolver used on set and markings it left on a spent cartridge.

The analysis found that the trigger had to have been either pulled or depressed.

“Although Alec Baldwin repeatedly denies pulling the trigger, given the tests, findings and observations reported here, the trigger had to be pulled or depressed sufficiently to release the fully cocked or retracted hammer of the evidence revolver,” reads the report led by Lucien Haag of Forensic Science Services in Arizona.

“This fatal incident was the consequence of the hammer being manually retracted to its fully rearward and cocked position followed, at some point, by the pull or rearward depression of the trigger,” the experts continued.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/alec-baldwin-could-be-charged-again-over-rust-shooting/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They won't charge him again, they already have their patsy, Ms. Reed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Everyone that knew anything about the gun in question knew the trigger was pulled by Baldwin, I'm guessing that Baldwin wouldn't pay up after someone pulled the strings to get him off and they were pissed.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Either pulled after cocking it or pulled and held down while the weapon was cocked.

Either one is a violation of safe firearm handling protocols.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis