Author Topic: 'The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen': Gov. Kemp fires back at Trump's election fraud claims  (Read 861 times)

Offline libertybele

'The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen': Gov. Kemp fires back at Trump's election fraud claims

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) is rejecting former President Donald Trump's allegations that fraud tainted the Peach State's 2020 election.

"The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law. Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor. The future of our country is at stake in 2024 and that must be our focus," Kemp wrote.

While the 2020 election results certified in Georgia indicate that Biden won the state, Trump contends that the contest was marred by fraud. Trump and other individuals have been indicted for allegedly attempting to alter Georgia's 2020 election outcome.

"Trump and the other Defendants charged in this Indictment refused to accept that Trump lost, and they knowingly and willfully joined a conspiracy to unlawfully change the outcome of the election in favor of Trump. That conspiracy contained a common plan and purpose to commit two or more acts of racketeering activity in Fulton County, Georgia, elsewhere in the State of Georgia, and in other states," the indictment alleges................

https://www.conservativereview.com/the-2020-election-in-georgia-was-not-stolen-gov-kemp-fires-back-at-trump-s-election-fraud-claims-2663867676.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Governor Kemp is FOS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

I’m still waiting for True the Vote to release the kraken, as is the Georgia State Election Board.  Maybe Donald will tell us what they found.

Offline kevindavis007

Governor Kemp is FOS!

Well, the people of Georgia like him and he is right.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It wasn't stolen...it was bought and paid for.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If Donald Trump truly thinks he was the one lawfully elected, that makes him term-limited and ineligible, since the Constitution says no man can be elected to the presidency more than twice.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth

I don't know about you guys, but nothing makes me trust election results more than knowing if you question the results of elections, Democrat DAs will indict you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The MyPillow guy says otherwise, so checkmate.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kemp is a Republican with testicles.  Lindsey Graham is a castrated Republican.

The next Generation of GOP leaders will come from the states, not DC.  DC is broken.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

🚨BREAKING: Georgia State Senator @realColtonMoore officially calls for an emergency session to review actions by Fulton County DA Fani Willis which may lead to possible impeachment after politically indicting Trump:

“America is under attack. I’m not going to sit back and watch as radical left prosecutors politically TARGET political opponents.

12:00 PM · Aug 17, 2023

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Brian Kemp should be called in as a witness for his tweets, saying, “There was no evidence of fraud.”. No wonder Fox fired Tucker". (Video)

https://twitter.com/TAftermath2020/status/1692191957311971423

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Kemp is a Republican with testicles.  Lindsey Graham is a castrated Republican.

The next Generation of GOP leaders will come from the states, not DC.  DC is broken.

Kemp is corrupt to his core! And so is Raffensberger.   

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I for one would really like to see the arguments and evidence laid out clearly and concisely so I can look at it myself and reach my own conclusions.  Not going to read all of it, but I'll take the first item listed and deep dive it to see if it is actually conclusive and fully supported.  If it isn't, then I'll stop there and assume the rest are b.s. too.  But if it is, I may do another one or two to see if they are solid as well.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 09:15:11 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »