Author Topic: ‘Kids Are Never Too Young’: CA Preschool Teacher Defended Teaching Children About Sex  (Read 762 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Kids Are Never Too Young’: CA Preschool Teacher Defended Teaching Children About Sex, Gender Identity

Madeline Leesman
August 15, 2023

A California preschool teacher reportedly said that the idea of “childhood innocence” is a “myth” and claimed that topics surrounding sexual orientation and gender identity should be shared with young children.

The teacher, William “Willy” Villalpando, made the remarks on his now-deleted social media accounts, according to a report from Fox News. Villalpando is employed by the Rialto Unified School District.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1691063466092556288

"There is a common mythology that children live in this world of pure innocence, and that by introducing or exposing them to the real-world adults are somehow shattering this illusion for them. Therefore, there is a banning of topics and issues that children should not be exposed to, as if they are not experiencing them already," Villalpando reportedly said.

On Villalpando’s now-deleted website, he reportedly described himself as an “expert” on developing a child’s “gender identity.” And, he answered a question about whether speaking to young children about gender and sex is inappropriate.

"Absolutely not," Villalpando reportedly stated.. "Infants begin making gendered association by the time they are 10 MONTHS OLD! By the time they are 3 most children can label what gender they believe they identify with and by 4 they can tell you what that gender means for what they can or cannot do."

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2023/08/15/preschool-teacher-wants-to-teach-kids-about-queerness-n2626993

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Another closeted groomer.

Offline andy58-in-nh

If a teacher anywhere in America said the same thing publicly just 20 years ago, the resultant outrage would have forced them from their job.

Today, this pervert will probably get an endorsement deal.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PeteS in CA

Villalpando is employed by the Rialto Unified School District.

He's a teachers union groomer.

An immediate family member is a former preschool teacher who taught in multiple private preschools for over 10 years. Sexuality choices were not taught in those preschools (which were not religious, BTW).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A piture is worth a thousand words.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

If a teacher anywhere in America said the same thing publicly just 20 years ago, the resultant outrage would have forced them from their job.

Today, this pervert will probably get an endorsement deal.

Unfortunately, that is the truth.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut:
"A piture is worth a thousand words."

Then... why didn't you post one?

Offline PeteS in CA

Wingnut:
"A piture is worth a thousand words."

Then... why didn't you post one?

You don't see that same picture in the OP?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"You don't see that same picture in the OP?"

Hmmmm...
Earlier, it didn't appear. Could be something on my end (dumb user).
It's showing up now, as it should.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

IMHO ... mentally disturbed pederast predator
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Forget it Jake - it's Cali.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Millstones, necks, lots of water...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Yes, children can be too young to learn about sex. If they're not emotionally mature enough, they're not ready. It only would upset and confuse them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Granted, kids these days are exposed to more sexual content (media, etc) than in the past, but there is no reason that they shouldn't be shielded as much as possible for as long as possible. For cripes sake...their little kids! They should have a while to worry about what toy their going to get in their Happy Meal. jmho

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Granted, kids these days are exposed to more sexual content (media, etc) than in the past, but there is no reason that they shouldn't be shielded as much as possible for as long as possible. For cripes sake...their little kids! They should have a while to worry about what toy their going to get in their Happy Meal. jmho
:yowsa: I'm with you! Let them be kids as long as they can! Growing up is hard enough, in the stages God provided.

They are not Adults in Miniature!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 07:50:44 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis