Author Topic: Judge In Trump J6 Trial Worked At Law Firm that Repped Russia Hoax’s Fusion GPS, Tied To Hillary's E  (Read 296 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge In Trump J6 Trial Worked At Law Firm that Repped Russia Hoax’s Fusion GPS, Tied To Hillary's Emails

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, AUG 14, 2023 - 11:20 AM
Authored by Mark Pellin via Headline USA,

U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, who is overseeing the Trump J6 trial being prosecuted by the Biden Justice Department, previously worked at a law firm that represented Fusion GPS, the company that helped orchestrate the Russia collusion hoax targeting former President Donald Trump.

U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan oversees a courtroom. / IMAGE: WION via YouTube

During Chutkan’s stint with Boies Schiller Flexner, the Democrat-friendly law firm also reportedly represented Clinton Cabal foot soldier Huma Abedin, the former wife of disgraced Democrat Anthony Weiner.

The stunning revelations came in the wake of reports that the Obama-appointed judge worked at the same Boies Schiller Flexner law firm with President Joe Biden’s embattled son, Hunter. The same law firm that employed Chutkan also reportedly represented Burisma.

Trump blasted the apparently gross conflicts of interest and bias saddling Chutkan, writing on Truth Social that, “The Obama appointed Judge in  the FREE SPEECH Indictment of me by my political opponent, Crooked Joe Biden’s Department of InJustice, shared professional ties at the law firm that worked for Energy Company Burisma, based in Ukraine, of which Hunter Biden and his associate were “proud” MEMBERS OF THE BOARD, and were paid Millions of Dollars, even though Hunter knew almost NOTHING about Energy. How much was the law firm paid? So Horrible. This is a CLASSIC Conflict of Interest!”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/judge-trump-j6-trial-worked-law-firm-repped-russia-hoaxs-fusion-gps-tied-hillarys-emails
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson