Author Topic: Antifa militant who shot first at Kyle Rittenhouse sentenced to 3 years over Kenosha robbery  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Aug 13, 2023
Antifa militant who shot first at Kyle Rittenhouse sentenced to 3 years over Kenosha robbery
They "threatened to kill him and bury him in a basement where no one would find him."

Sara Higdon
Aug 13, 2023
2 Minute Read

This week a court sentenced Joshua and Kelly Ziminski to 20 months in prison for burglary and robbery with threat of force charges that they pleaded guilty to in May. Other charges were dropped in exchange for a plea deal, according to Fox 6.

In the heat of the 2020 riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Joshua Ziminski fired a "warning shot" just before Kyle Rittenhouse shot three men in self-defense. Ziminski was out of bail for his involvement in the riots when he and his wife went on the crime spree that earned them 7 felony charges.

The pair were originally charged with Felony Armed Robbery, Felony Armed Burglary, Felony False Imprisonment, Felony Intimidation of Victim, Felony ID Theft, and Misdemeanor Battery. Independently, Joshua caught a charge of Felony Bail-Jumping, while Kelly was charged with Probation Hold.

https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa-activist-who-shot-first-at-kyle-rittenhouse-sentenced-to-3-years-over-kenosha-robbery
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson