Author Topic: After Delivering 10 Felony Indictments of Donald Trump, Video Caught the Disgusting Thing That Fult  (Read 521 times)

Offline American Girl

Saw this and couldn’t believe it. Still can’t.

This is fun and games for them. For Trump, it’s his life. For us, it’s a Republic—if we can keep it.

Was it everything HE hoped for? This is absolutely disgusting behavior.  Total mockery!
This better gets fast-tracked through the appellate. This is a disgrace
https://www.usasupreme.com/after-delivering-10-felony-indictments-of-donald-trump-video-caught-the-disgusting-thing-that-fulton-judge-did/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
But, but, but, we were promised Joe was so much better than Trump.  Now as for the fool and damn fools will you say the same things when the next Presidential election rolls by? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The sad part of this is that any attempt to indict Hunter, Joe Biden, or any of their criminal cohorts will be portrayed by ABCNNBCBS and seen by many as retaliatory and political, and not an act of justice, despite their Treason.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

The sad part of this is that any attempt to indict Hunter, Joe Biden, or any of their criminal cohorts will be portrayed by ABCNNBCBS and seen by many as retaliatory and political, and not an act of justice, despite their Treason.

:thumbsup: