Author Topic: Take a load off Fani  (Read 336 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Take a load off Fani
« on: August 15, 2023, 01:27:20 pm »
Powerline by by Scott Johnson 8/15/2023

A Fulton County Georgia grand jury handed up an indictment of President Trump and 18 other staffers and lawyers including Mark Meadows, Jenna Ellis, Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, and Sidney Powell in connection with the 2020 election. The sprawling indictment runs to 41 counts and 98 pages in all.

Thirteen of the 41 counts charge Trump. A racketeering charge leads the indictment. Jonathan Turley comments: “District Attorney Fani Willis appears to have elected to charge everything and everyone and let God sort them out.” It’s too much to absorb in one sitting.

The court clerk has posted the indictment here. It is a searchable document. Axios has also posted a searchable version of the indictment on DocumentCloud.

As an innocent bystander, I generally find it hard to take the indictment seriously. It is more of the same, only more so and worse. Our descent into third-world disorder and chaos is picking up speed on the way down.

Shortly after Reuters reported yesterday afternoon that the Case Information had been posted online, the court clerk’s office released a statement calling the Case Information document “fictitious.”

Well, perhaps we have blundered onto the truth in a sense.

More: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/08/take-a-load-off-fani.php

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Take a load off Fani
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 01:38:41 pm »
Are the thirteen counts the same as those listed on the "fictitious" list? If they are there should be some accounting done.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley