Author Topic: Biden Asks Congress for Billions to Expand Illegal Migration  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Asks Congress for Billions to Expand Illegal Migration
« on: August 15, 2023, 12:27:14 pm »
Biden Asks Congress for Billions to Expand Illegal Migration

NEIL MUNRO13 Aug 2023712

President Joe Biden’s deputies are asking the House GOP majority to fund new travel and housing programs for more economic migrants who are being encouraged to take opportunities needed by ordinary Americans.

The August 10 request for $3.3 billion funding “is not all designed to promote more illegal immigration, but most of it seems to be,” said Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies, adding:

Which is why there’s resistance among a lot of Republicans to increased funding for [the department of] Homeland Security (DHS). If DHS was using the money to actually stop the flow of illegal aliens, Republicans will be falling all over themselves to vote for it. But that’s not what this administration wants to with the do extra money for DHS — they want to use it to speed up the arrival of people who have no right to be here.

The “border guard is turned into a Walmart greeter,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/13/biden-asks-congress-billions-expand-illegal-migration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson