Author Topic: MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS join forces for a million person march across Canada in protest of the radica  (Read 272 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS join forces for a million person march across Canada in protest of the radical, over-sexualized LGBT/Gender Ideology being shoved down children’s throats in school
AUGUST 7, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM9 COMMENTS

Now, what will Justin Trudeau do when one of his pet minority groups (Muslims) goes up against some of his other pet minority groups (Homosexuals & Transgenders) in coordination with activists who comprise what he apparently considers to be un-Canadian groups (devout Christians, Homophobes, and Transphobes)?

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/08/07/muslims-and-christians-join-forces-for-a-million-person-march-across-canada-in-protest-of-the-radical-over-sexualized-lgbt-gender-ideology-being-shoved-down-childrens-throats-in-school/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson