Author Topic: The Biggest Eco-Scandal In The World The Media And ‘Green’ Groups Are Ignoring  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY MICHAEL SHELLENBERGER ON AUG 14, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

The Biggest Eco-Scandal In The World The Media And ‘Green’ Groups Are Ignoring

whale stranding deathA dead whale washed ashore on Takanassee Beach in New Jersey in the early evening yesterday. Police blocked off the area so tractors could be brought in to remove it.

“We were sitting on the beach yesterday, and I noticed it when people started running up to it,” said Soraya Nimaroff, who lives nearby. “I’m very sad. It is very sad.” [bold, emphasis, links added]

Yesterday marked the 60th known whale death on the East Coast since Dec 1, 2022. Whale strandings have increased markedly since 2016.

The North Atlantic right whales are headed for extinction. Their population has dropped to 340.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-biggest-eco-scandal-in-the-world-the-media-and-green-groups-are-ignoring/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson