Author Topic: Horrified mom finds woman’s body wrapped in plastic in her son’s room  (Read 344 times)

Offline Kamaji

Horrified mom finds woman’s body wrapped in plastic in her son’s room

By Snejana Farberov
August 14, 2023

California cops have launched a homicide investigation after a horrified mom found a woman’s body wrapped in plastic in her son’s room, according to shocking reports.

The unidentified mother told police that she stumbled across the gruesome crime scene after walking into her son’s room in South Los Angeles just after 1 a.m. Sunday to investigate a “distinct gas smell,” Fox 11 said.

Responding LAPD officers found a 20-year-old woman wrapped in plastic, KTLA said. She was pronounced dead on the spot by paramedics.

It’s unclear how long the woman had been dead in the room.

The victim has not been identified, and there was no immediate word on her cause of death, the reports said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/14/mom-finds-womans-body-wrapped-in-plastic-in-her-sons-room/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Honest, Mom, I found it dumpster diving... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
Someone's laying dead by the sto-o-o-ove
Someone's in the kitchen with Di-nah
And the smell is really hurtin' my nose
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Otherwise, was his room presentable for the investigators?

Had he put his dirty laundry in the hamper, or did he just leave it on the floor to the embarrassment of his mother?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 10:06:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
MOM! I told you stay outa my room! South Los Angeles? I don't think the name change from South Central made a big difference on gang violence or crime.