Author Topic: Scott Morefield - Why I Soured On Trump  (Read 3602 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Scott Morefield - Why I Soured On Trump
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2023, 12:26:18 pm »
Sooner or later, you run out of other peoples money - Maggie Thatcher

Haven’t you heard? We can never default on our obligations because we can always just print our currency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Re: Scott Morefield - Why I Soured On Trump
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2023, 12:50:01 pm »
Nikki Haley:

Trump promised to pay off the national debt within eight years when he was running for office in 2016. When he got to the White House, the national debt was a little less than $20 trillion. He, uh, didn't pay it off. Instead, federal spending climbed each of the first three years that Trump was in office—from $3.98 trillion in fiscal year 2017 to $4.45 trillion in 2019—then exploded in 2020 due to emergency COVID-19 spending. (For the first two years of Trump's term, Republicans also had full control of Congress, so there is a lot of blame to go around.)

That, all by its lonesome, should be grounds enough to disqualify the Orange chicken-sh*t coward from further office as a republican.