Author Topic: With The ‘Suicide Card,’ Transgender Activists Weaponize Kindness  (Read 318 times)

Offline Kamaji

With The ‘Suicide Card,’ Transgender Activists Weaponize Kindness

Kobe’s story shines a light on the pervasive problem of the so-called ‘transgender rights’ movement. Activists are using children to weaponize the kindness of well-meaning parents and adults.

BY: STEPHANIE LUNDQUIST-ARORA
AUGUST 14, 2023

When public school counselors meet with parents to discuss cases of gender identity confusion, they often warn that a transgender child is better than a dead child. This is not just a weaponization of kindness and sympathy. It is extortion.

When Kobe was 13, for example, adults online reportedly told him to “play the suicide card” to get chemical trans interventions. He explains, “I started using, like, ‘the suicide tactics,’ because that’s what they are. That’s what they tell us all to do. … I don’t want to use the word ‘groom,’ but we are, like, taught.”

Kobe followed the instructions of his handlers, and it worked. His tragic journey resulted in castration and a heart full of regret. Like many other detransitioners, Kobe cautions against wrongly named “gender-affirming” care for children: “I was expecting it to help me, help my mental health, and it didn’t do anything. I just wasted so much time, and all I did really was become a medical patient for life.”

Kobe’s story shines a light on the pervasive problem of the so-called “transgender rights” movement.  Activists are using children to weaponize the kindness of well-meaning parents and adults.

Many experts disagree with the premise of this emotional extortion. For example, 21 clinicians and researchers from nine countries published a letter in The Wall Street Journal on July 13, arguing that transgender medical interventions do not increase well-being and reduce suicide, contrary to the claim of Stephen Hammes, president of the Endocrine Society. The medical experts write:

Dr. Hammes’s claim that gender transition reduces suicides is contradicted by every systematic review, including the review published by the Endocrine Society, which states, ‘We could not draw any conclusions about death by suicide.’ There is no reliable evidence to suggest that hormonal transition is an effective suicide-prevention measure.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/14/with-the-suicide-card-transgender-activists-weaponize-kindness/

Offline Kamaji

Re: With The ‘Suicide Card,’ Transgender Activists Weaponize Kindness
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 03:23:31 pm »
These so-called "activists" are just beyond the pale; they are grotesque and they are evil.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 04:24:03 pm »
The "gender identity confusion" debate is so disingenuous. Most kids go through a bit of confusion when growing up, particularly as adolescents. I'm tired of things being named and labels stuck on what can be a transient period in a young life. This all promotes and adds to the "membership" of the LBGQT+ (whatever) contingent. They are obnoxious and interfering in normal, healthy lives! Dangerous.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 04:29:57 pm »
The "gender identity confusion" debate is so disingenuous. Most kids go through a bit of confusion when growing up, particularly as adolescents. I'm tired of things being named and labels stuck on what can be a transient period in a young life. This all promotes and adds to the "membership" of the LBGQT+ (whatever) contingent. They are obnoxious and interfering in normal, healthy lives! Dangerous.

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 04:30:56 pm »
considering many will off themselves down the road because the transition did not fulfil their fantasy, I say, call their bluff.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.