Author Topic: New evidence shows just how biased Trump judge is in Jack Smith’s case  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 14, 2023
New evidence shows just how biased Trump judge is in Jack Smith’s case
By Andrea Widburg

Judge Tanya Chutkan, the D.C. federal district court’s hanging-ist judge when it comes to the January 6 cases, was (quite coincidentally, I’m sure) assigned to Donald Trump’s case after Jack Smith essentially indicted him for believing that the November 2020 election was rife with fraud. (A belief, apparently, available only to Democrats following elections.) The fact that Chutkan hates January 6 defendants, of course, doesn’t mean she’s anti-Trump. However, Julie Kelly has revealed a trial transcript in which Chutkan openly states her belief that Trump should be in jail.

Judges are obligated to abide by rules of conduct and, no matter the jurisdiction, a primary is that the judge must be and appear to be impartial. It destroys the legal system’s integrity if people know that the judge trying cases has already decided the parties’ innocence or guilt (or, in civil cases, their liability or lack thereof).

I know this for a fact because I spent my entire legal career in the San Francisco Bay Area. One of the reasons I’m a conservative is because of that experience. I started out as a Democrat but, after it became apparent that leftist judges were interested in neither facts nor law, but adjudicated cases using the filter of their political ideology (banks and landlords always lost, no matter the controlling facts or law), I became quite hostile to the Democrat party.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/new_evidence_shows_just_how_biased_trump_judge_is_in_jack_smiths_case.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34