Author Topic: Huge increase on death rate among younger Americans: A crisis that the goes officially unnoticed and  (Read 824 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 14, 2023
Huge increase on death rate among younger Americans: A crisis that the goes officially unnoticed and unexamined
By Thomas Lifson

Insurance actuaries were the first to notice an unprecedented rise in life insurance claims among the healthiest sector of society: working-age people with group life insurance policies. Dr. Pierre Kory writes about the obscene (my word, not his) suppression of discussion and research on this epidemic of death “on the scale of a war or terrorist event” in an article in USA Today and a “longer, less-politically edited version” on Substack. Both essays were co-written Mary Beth Pfeiffer, who first had the idea and did the original research.

They write in USAT:

Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.

“COVID-19 claims do not fully explain the increase,” a Society of Actuaries report says.

From 2020 through 2022, there were more excess deaths proportionally among white-collar than blue-collar workers: 19% versus 14% above normal. The disparity nearly doubled among top-echelon workers in the fourth quarter of 2022, U.S. actuaries reported.

And there was an extreme and sudden increase in worker mortality in the fall of 2021 even as the nation saw a precipitous drop in COVID-19 deaths from a previous wave. In the third quarter of 2021, deaths among workers ages 35-44 reached a pandemic peak of 101% above – or double – the three-year pre-COVID baseline. In two other prime working-age groups, mortality was 79% above expected.

Something other than COVID is causing these deaths. Yet, we see no urgent response from federal or state authorities like the CDC or NIH or state departments of health. No interest in identifying what is killing thousands of people in their prime.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/huge_increase_on_death_rate_among_younger_americans_a_crisis_that_the_goes_officially_unnoticed_and_unexamined.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Gee! I wonder why? I cannot think of a single reason why this would happen now?
So puzzling ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Covid shutdowns:

* Delayed medical treatments, except for saving lives, for 6-12 months, with fear leading some people to delay even longer;

* Delayed diagnostic procedures for even longer, especially when patients were fearful, courtesy of MSM fear-mongering;

* Decreased people's exercise (membership gyms were closed for months) and outdoor activities (e.g. California counties stupidly kept activities such as running events until June or July 2021);

* Facilitated people's choices to increase their alcohol consumption - frequency and quantity.

There are plenty of reasons for increased non-Covid deaths. Early diagnoses of cancer, heart disease and many other serious diseases improves chances for effective treatment and survival. This was news 5 or 7 or ?? decades ago.

Dr. Pierre Kory may, 2 1/2 years later, have a more accurate perspective, but in late 2020 while speaking before Congress he touted ivermectin as miraculous. Ivermectin may or may not be effective against the SARS-CoV-2 virus (that few if any tests were done was a significant failure; some cities bulldozed skateboarding parks to keep skateboarders out) - Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic, not an anti-viral drug - but miraculous? That wild claim makes Kory very much less than credible.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 02:48:09 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

The Covid shutdowns:

* Delayed medical treatments, except for saving lives, for 6-12 months, with fear leading some people to delay even longer;

* Delayed diagnostic procedures for even longer, especially when patients were fearful, courtesy of MSM fear-mongering;

* Decreased people's exercise (membership gyms were closed for months) and outdoor activities (e.g. California counties stupidly kept activities such as running events until June or July 2021);

* Facilitated people's choices to increase their alcohol consumption - frequency and quantity.

How does any of that apply to 2022 4Q?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How does any of that apply to 2022 4Q?
Hmm. That would be one of the first fiscal quarters after the Dobbs decision. In other words, that's when women of child-bearing age began to shut off men in revenge. With no hope of having children, men started offing themselves.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Covid shutdowns:

There are plenty of reasons for increased non-Covid deaths. Early diagnoses of cancer, heart disease and many other serious diseases improves chances for effective treatment and survival. This was news 5 or 7 or ?? decades ago.

Dr. Pierre Kory may, 2 1/2 years later, have a more accurate perspective, but in late 2020 while speaking before Congress he touted ivermectin as miraculous. Ivermectin may or may not be effective against the SARS-CoV-2 virus (that few if any tests were done was a significant failure; some cities bulldozed skateboarding parks to keep skateboarders out) - Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic, not an anti-viral drug - but miraculous? That wild claim makes Kory very much less than credible.

Bull shit! 100% USDA certified. Ivermectin by itself will not do much of anything but in combination with Zinc it is miraculous!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 03:36:53 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Hmm. That would be one of the first fiscal quarters after the Dobbs decision. In other words, that's when women of child-bearing age began to shut off men in revenge. With no hope of having children, men started offing themselves.

If that were true, then it would largely be limited to the left-wing lunatic fringe.  That being said, I rather doubt any man other than one who already has substantial mental health problems would commit suicide just because of the reaction to Dobbs by some left-wing women threatening to cut off sex.  Those sorts of threats generally don't last the year.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bull shit! 100% USDA certified. Ivermectin by itself will not do much of anything but in combination with Zinc it is miraculous!
I have reached the point I will no longer explain all that. They who have ears to hear have heard. Hydroxychloroquine is an antiparasitic, too. It also acts as an Ionophore for Zinc. But it is also used for Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis.

Aspirin is a painkiller...but it is also used to help ward off heart attacks.

But when your mind or worldview or thought process is trained to pigeonhole everything and everyone in each one's one little box, you can't see the virtues of those people and things which have multiple applications and abilities. In an overly specialized world, far too many people are stuck in that mental rut.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Just a thought, but I would not want to have a child with a woman who would 'cut me off' because she couldn't (or thought she couldn't) kill the baby. She is no one to have children with anyway. That sort of politics and attitude toward sex has kept it in my pants more than once over the years. There are other fish in the sea.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have reached the point I will no longer explain all that. They who have ears to hear have heard. Hydroxychloroquine is an antiparasitic, too. It also acts as an Ionophore for Zinc. But it is also used for Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis.

Aspirin is a painkiller...but it is also used to help ward off heart attacks.

But when your mind or worldview or thought process is trained to pigeonhole everything and everyone in each one's one little box, you can't see the virtues of those people and things which have multiple applications and abilities. In an overly specialized world, far too many people are stuck in that mental rut.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Just a thought, but I would not want to have a child with a woman who would 'cut me off' because she couldn't (or thought she couldn't) kill the baby. She is no one to have children with anyway. That sort of politics and attitude toward sex has kept it in my pants more than once over the years. There are other fish in the sea.
Not anymore, there aren't. If there are, send me in her direction.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Apart from Covid or its so-called vaccines, overdoses cause a lot of deaths in that demographic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

Apart from Covid or its so-called vaccines, overdoses cause a lot of deaths in that demographic.
Yep. I can think of four in the last year that the grand kids knew...

(Grandkids are all in their 20s now)

C S Lewis