Author Topic: Seattle mayor demands FEWER WHITE MEN in city’s police department, leaked memo reveals  (Read 383 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Seattle mayor demands FEWER WHITE MEN in city’s police department, leaked memo reveals
08/11/2023 // Ramon Tomey // 3.2K Views

Seattle Mayor Bruce Harrell wanted fewer White men and individuals with "military bearing" among the ranks of the Seattle Police Department (SPD), according to a leaked memo.

The memo dated March 23 was penned by Ben Dalgetty, a digital strategy lead from the mayor's office overseeing the SPD's marketing efforts. He put Harrell's wishes in writing through the memo, asking for "less" images and videos of "officers who are White [and] male" and "officers with military bearing." Dalgetty instead asked for more "officers of color," those of "different genders" and "younger" police officers.

According to a source within the SPD, the memo was part of a larger effort to hire fewer police officers who are White and are military veterans. However, it caused a stir among the ranks of law enforcement within the Emerald City. The source who spoke on the condition of anonymity said: "I thought, 'Are you kidding me? You put this in writing?'"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-11-seattle-mayor-wants-fewer-white-men-police.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
From what I've read, Seattle has chased off so many cops they may need to hire illegal immigrants for the police force. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

So he's an outright racist.  He's a liberal, so that figures.

Online mountaineer

So he's an outright racist.  He's a liberal, so that figures.
The thing speaks for itself.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Offer early retirement.  See how many white cops take it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji